Friday, September 12, 2008

So Seester sent me one of these filler-inners (or is it filler-outers?) and so as not to disappoint her, I'm posting it to my blog. :)

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Fingerprint Scanner Operator
2. Temp
3. Artisan Baker

Three places I Lived
1. Clarksburg, WV
2. Fairmont, WV
3. Morgantown, WV

Three shows that I watch: I don't watch much TV, but if you count DVDs
1. Carnivale
2. Joan of Arcadia
3. Firefly

Three places I have been:
1. Fredericksburg, VA
2. San Antonio, TX
3. The Outer Banks, NC

Places I have been this week:
1. Work - The Bakery
2. Goodwill
3. Target

Three people who email me regularly:
1. Katie
2. Angie
3. Charlotte

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Avocado
2. Chocolate
3. Guinness

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1. Camping at Audra
2. The Beach
3. In VA visiting loved ones whom I miss!

Three friends I think will respond:
I don't know why they always put these questions in these thingies, but I distinctly dislike them. So I'm not answering. If you wanna do this filler-inner you can feel free to answer, it is still a free country! :)

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Getting a dog
2. First Christmas in Edgehill House
3. Getting Health Insurance! Whoo! Blue Cross/Blue Shield here we come!

Now, here's what you're supposed to do. Copy this and fill it out with your own answers, then e-mail it or post it in your blog or whatever. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you were in VA too. I just bought a bunch of tomato soup!