Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So we adopted a dog. His name is Tycho and he's an asthmahound. This is not the best picture of him but I can't take another because he refuses to stay far enough away from me for the camera to focus. He is sitting on me Right Now. I expect when I go to bed he will also sleep on me. I don't know what happened to this being Delia's dog, but Tycho has been my constant companion for the last 6 hours. I hope he can stand to part with me when I have to go to work in the morning.
So far he's only been in three altercations with the cats. They're giving him the stink eye and eating his food (but he doesn't care, because evidently he eats very little) and Harley was the first to jump him. Nerfa tried to get in on the action but Delia and I broke it up. It might be a trial for the dog, as he weighs about half as much as either cat. At least he's giving them a wide berth. That's because he's trying to attach himself to my hip! Or my lap as the case may be.

2 comments:

bnicholson said...

Wow, cool! Congrats on the newest member of the Strother Household. Keep us updated, inquiring minds want to know!

Anonymous said...

I think he is really sweet. Hopefully Harley doesn't eat him.