Monday, February 02, 2009

Fill In The Blanks

I was trying to clean out my e-mail box and came across this cutie mail from my Seester, and out of guilt I decided to do it before I deleted it forever.

Six names you go by:
1. Tracy
2. Mom
3. Sorry, that's it, nobody calls me anything else.
4.

5.
6.

3 things you are wearing right now: (it is my Sunday Morning attire)
1. slippers

2. yoga pants

3. bathrobe


Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. breakfast

2. warm weather



Two things you did last night:

1. Visited my Mom, Dad & Grandma

2. Drank a Kettle One and Pomegranate cocktail


Two things you ate today:

1. nothing yet, but it looks like it's going to be Eggs

2. Hashbrowns

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Mom
2. Keith

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

1. go to work
2. grocery shop

Three of your favorite beverages:

1. coffee with milk
2.Guinness
3. water

Since this was sent to me by Trisha, I didn't even have to change all of the answers!

No comments: