Friday, June 05, 2009

E-mail Survey

Six names you go by:
1. Tracy
2. Mom
3. Seester
4. Suzie Homemaker
5. MixMistress - only in my own mind
6. Trixie - though nobody ever calls me this, much to my chagrin


Three things you are wearing right now:

1. my filthy green raincoat
2.
wide leg jeans I found at the Goodwill
3. my new hiking shoes
that Keith bought me, at Aldi's. We stood in front of the refrigerated cases and tried them on. There is no way to describe how strange it felt to take my shoe off in the grocery store.


Two Things you want very badly at the moment:

1. to win the lottery so I can open a yarn store
2. to have a free weekend so I can go camping


Four people that will respond to this e-mail


1. Eh...
2. I
3. Don't
4. Know



Two things you did last night


1. played World of Warcraft for the first time. My Night Elf Hunter (her name is Keystrel) is already 7th level
2. made pizzas with Delia


Two things you ate today:


1. a falafel pita from Pita Pit
2. oatmeal with cherry preserves

two people you last talked to on the phone:

1 Keith
2 Keith


Two things you are going to do tomorrow
1. go to work at 5 AM and make a shit ton of scones
2. go visit with Joey and Aunt Barbara and Trisha and Zoey (and hopefully John) and my Mom & Dad and Grandma.

Three of your favorite beverages


1. Guinness
2. coffee with 2% milk
3. vodka & lemonade

No comments: