Thursday, November 05, 2009

Fairy Tale Action

I found this awesome site yesterday, on Blogger's Blog's of Note tab. Diamonds and Toads is all about fairy tales! It also promotes Project Gutenberg and all kinds of other sparkly things. Check it out if you get the chance. If you like fairy tales, you will find something to enjoy. The second post down is about one of my all time favorites, The Light Princess.

I clicked a link on that page and got my Fairy Name. fun, but slightly lame. I was hoping for something more sinister, but I guess I have to go find a Goth Fairy Name Generator for that eh?

Your fairy is called Buttercup Reedwand
She is a panpipe player and enchantment singer.
She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears bright clover green. She has gentle green butterfly wings.

No comments: