Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things that are making me happy Right Now

Pizza with garlic & onion sauce, topped with spinach, mushrooms, ricotta, roasted beets and Havarti cheese.


My fern is growing!


Elizabeth Zimmerman's puzzle of a baby sweater pattern, and the magical internet community of knitters called Ravelry which helps me make sense of it. Oh, and the Araucania Nature Wool that is such a pleasure to knit up.


My Distinguished Scholar daughter, who brought home some stratospheric WesTest results, decided to scent our last batch of homemade laundry soap with her lemon balm from the garden, and also gave me a foot massage.


The wet orange leaves all over my neighbor's driveway and the smell of earth after rain.


Our little PurrMonster Rohn, jumping up onto my lap on purpose.

No comments: