Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some Christmas Cheer

My mom requested some pictures of our tree, and I have to say that it really isn't that photogenic, but these are for her. It is a white pine, and it is awfully fuzzy, and of course, huge. Some of the lights have already shorted out (who knew leds could short out? Jeesh.) and I can't get them to come back on, so that's sort of a bummer, but it is a metaphor for our lives here at Edgehill House.
We spent the evening baking cookies and dancing around the kitchen. It was awesome! We forgot to buy corn syrup at the store, so we had to change our plans a little bit when we got home (Christmas must be truly magical to get me to willingly consume CORN SYRUP!) but Chocolate Chip Cookies always make everyone here happy.





Here is a playlist I made of some super fun dancey Christmas Music. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

bnicholson said...

Thanks! Great tree and fun music, can't get much better!
Love,
Barbara