This was my second try dyeing yarn with Kool Aid. It came out really pleasing to me.
The yarn started out an oatmeal color, it came from the stash of Bemidji yarn I used before. I mixed up cups of lemon-lime, blue raspberry lemonade, and grape (although the photo shows Blastin' Berry Cherry because it was in a purple package and I am easily confused).
This is me painting the yarn with a turkey baster. Kool Aid will stain your countertops, so do lay down some plastic to protect them.
Here is a shot of the yarn after I wound it into a ball. And after I went to the store and foolishly left it out on the table. When I got home it wasn't on the table anymore, and after a moment of frantic searching I found it chewed, snaggled and partially unwound in a corner under the table. Thanks Rohn!
I fixed it.