Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scenes from our Urban Garden - Mid June

I love the way this vine wound up the porch and around the flowerpot full of grass.

Coffee trees.

Delia and her Gigantor lemon balm. The thing was towering over my tomato bed, so we moved it. Lemon balm is a member of the mint family, and I was kind of afraid it would take over the whole raised bed. She bought it last year at the Farmers Market, and it stayed outside all winter and came back like crazy. Hopefully it will enjoy life as a potted plant!

One of my hanging tomatoes and some other stuff.

Habaneros. I still have 4 or 5 that could use forever homes if anybody wants any.

Zucchini and some more tomatoes. Keith counted, we have 16 tomato plants. How did that happen?

The first pepper, and some lettuce.

Day lilies and random weeds.

Tomato blossoms.

No comments: