I found this little survey on Facebook, and thought it was cute and fun. We had fun filling it out together.
Ask your child(ren) these questions to hear their responses.
Delia, 8 years old
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Clean your room
2. What makes Mommy happy?
3. What makes Mommy sad?
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
a smart kid
6. How old is your mommy?
7. How tall is your mommy?
six foot something
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
read and play with computers
9. What does your mommy do when you are not home?
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not good at?
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
work at the New Day Bakery
14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
she's pretty much amazing at everything
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Johnny Test's Mom
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
cook and read
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
we both love Daddy
19. How are you and your mommy different?
mom wears a lot of layers, even in summer
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
she's kind to me
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
he's smart and strong
22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Maxwells on a date