Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Morning Quizzy Doodle

So I copied this from Facebook, my "drinking coffee & eating breakfast" entertainment place. Thanks for posting Jim!

Here are 38 questions for the people who are a little older...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most???
I don't pay bills, Keith does the actual check (or e-check) writing. But I really hate the idea of my student loan payment. I can't believe I am still paying for one freaking year of failed education.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Maxwells

3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I am quite happy to be goofing off right now.

4. How many colleges did you attend?
Two, WVU and Fairmont State.

5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
because it is warm, and relatively clean, and it was handily on the floor beside my bed when I got up this morning.

6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
They may be inconvenient, but I think they'll have to go up much higher before people will start to change their petrol consuming behaviours.

7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning.
Ahh, so glad I don't have to get out of bed yet.

8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Ahh, so lucky to be married to this guy beside me.

9. Do you miss being a child?
I don't think so.

10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Don't much like taking out the trash.

11. Get up early or sleep in?
Early, I am a morning person. But on Mondays I usually sleep in a little because if I get up and try to add my two cents to the morning routine it makes everyone pissy.

12. Have you found real love yet?
Certainly. Both kinds.

13. Favorite lunch meat?
turkey

14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I haven't been in a Wal-Mart in something like 8 years. But before I quit going, what I got every time I went into one was disoriented and nauseous.

15. Beach or lake?
I prefer the beach, but I'll take either one.

16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, but I think it takes a lot more work than most people are willing to do.

17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Neither. I hate most of this kind of TV. I'm sure they are good stories blahblahblah, but if I am going to watch TV there has to be dragons or period costumes or magic or something.

18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Tom Waits

19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Not the Beetle, but I did smash up the front end of my Mom's Honda when I was 19 or so. It was icy, I was going real slow (10 mph), but I went into a skid on a bridge and hit the guardrail. I honestly don't think she's ever forgiven me for it.

20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
nope

21. Ring tone?
the chorus of Abnormally Attracted to Sin

22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth.
a truck stop somewhere between Arkansas and Texas. or possibly a truck stop in Wyoming.

23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Tom the Psychic told me I would move to California, but I really don't think that's very likely. I likes all the places I've been so far in CA. Malibu sounds pretty, I guess I'll pick that.

23. Do you go to church?
no.

24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
I am in no way interested in starting a new relationship, unless it is with a baby. I don't really want to switch carreers either, but I might like to get a college degree.

25. How old are you?
35, or as my dad used to say "Old enough to know better but still too young to care."

26. Do you have a "go to" person?
My spouse.

27. Are you where you want to be in life?
Some things could be better, but I am not unhappy with the course my life has taken. I feel like I am in as good a place as any!

28. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
The Herculoids (or as I liked to call them, the HannahBarbarians) Fractured Fairy Tales, and Schoolhouse Rock.

29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
I am much less worried about what other people think of me now.

30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Hells NO!

32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
A couple. Maybe 6. Or possibly 10.

33. Did you have a pager?
No.

34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
The Mall, I guess, but I hung out at my Grandma's House mostly.

35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Sure.

36.Who do you think impacted your life the most?
Besides my parents and grandparents, Keith.

37. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
I had a great deal of respect for my high school drama coach Mr Brown.



No comments: