Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving : Tuesday

Today I am thankful for my job. And Keith's job. Without our fine employers, we wouldn't have the material goods that we enjoy, like this house and our car and our computers. We wouldn't have health insurance, and Keith wouldn't have his life saving medicine.
I love that we work for small businesses, that we have schedules flexible enough to do the things we want to do. And that we work for and with good people. My world wouldn't be what it is today if not for The Bakery, and I am ever so thankful that it is still a part of my life.

PS sorry no pictures today, it is past my bedtime and I couldn't find the one I wanted! But there is a pic of me and Zoey at the Bakery on my Mom's Blog, if you wanna go look - it is in the sidebar a ways down the page. This is my first "Try to make a post every day this week" week, and it is a bigger challenge than I thought, and it is only day 2! chee.

No comments: