Friday, August 07, 2015

Getting my house in order

 Before I moved in, the room was a junk room, full of crap.

 A few days later, I had carried out many trash bags and boxes for Goodwill, and I found the floor!
After Tyler and Mark helped me clean the gum, candy, oil pastel, makeup and dirt off the floor, I celebrated by sleeping in my bed.

The next day Mark and I painted the walls.

It feels so good to finally be setting up my sacred space!  A dresser so I can stop living out of laundry baskets, and a nightstand so I can have a place to set my bedtime book.



I still have to paint the door, but I have to go get more paint.

2 comments:

bnicholson said...

I like the color you used on your walls. Nice!

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

Your skill at rehab'ing is remarkable. I admire your perseverance. <3 Mom